Registration & NQT Manager
NQT Manager is an online management tool to support the induction process. Once registered on the system, NQTs, mentors, induction coordinators and headteachers all have individual log in details and will then be able to:
- access materials to support the induction process, including standards tracking document
- complete and upload end of term assessments
- training and ongoing support and advice for Induction Mentors and Coordinators
- upload evidence for Teaching Standards (optional)
- access details of training offered by STSA
- access to materials from training sessions
To access NQT manager click here.
Registering an NQT:
To begin their induction at the start of the academic year, NQTs should be registered with STSA through NQT Manager within 10 days of taking up employment in the school. To register the NQT on NQT Manager, click here.
Please contact Janet Roberts (Teaching School Director, CPD and School Support) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance or support.
If an NQT starts employment after the start of the Autumn term, please inform STSA directly by emailing Janet Roberts at email@example.com.
If an NQT leaves before the end of a term, STSA must be informed directly so that the appropriate arrangements can be made for the completion of an interim assessment.